Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nassau County


This is the next book cover for the ambassador yellow pages. (Nassau county) I like painting water and beaches..Next best thing to being there. If you look closely you can see Nassau in the waves. I thought this was clever...my friend laughed at me and said I was "above" hiding words in waves. I think it falls between the twin seas of "corny" and "clever"...Maybe the kids of Nassau will like it...I used to be a pretty hardcore artist/ person but now as I get older (and softer) I take pleasure in the occasional happy sun-shiney picture. In a few years I will be the guy in black socks and shorts with the metal detector on the beach... I am sure of it. This painting is for sale but I may gift it to a friend...who knows..

SOLD


---captain alex


1 comment:

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor