Saturday, July 17, 2010

silence

Sometimes I stop talking completely. I just dont talk. People ask me questions and I dont answer. I just sit in silence. I used to feel I had to explain this to people because I would worry they would get upset. I nolonger care. I dont talk sometimes, I dont answer questions, I dont ask questions. I find it interesting how many questions people will continue to ask when I havent answered the last four. There are times I just have no use for words or conversations and it has always been that way and it will always be that way. It doesnt mean anything, it just is. Empty space doesnt need to be filled, a vacuum is a s beautiful as anything in this universe.

Silence is the curse of the chattering classes---alex said that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor