Monday, August 16, 2010

dog days

I am handling many a detail. Just turned in my sketches and invoice for five windows of St. Joseph. I hate the dog days of aug. the energy drags slow and cruel and then comes fall. Colorado mural, then back to NYC, my spiritual home to start crafting my windows. I always think about these installations and realize they will out last me. Once I am buried and gone these things will be there..strange concept. You never know what happens to your canvas or drawings but these things are set in place--unless they break. Glass is both fragile and permanent ..it is in truth a slow liquid--not really a true solid. but I digress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor