Tuesday, August 3, 2010

fear

Even though I am not rich (by any means) I have managed to survive by my art and paintings for many many years..I think one reason was because I never let fear guide my life...I would gladly stand on a stage and give a speech to 5 million people, paint an empty canvas in front of the same crowd--- sing a song ( I cant sing) Fear for me was always a drug, it steps up your A game....I went on National television and made a surreal cooking show--I cant cook. because of that I made some amazing connections I cherish to this day. If you hide in the shadows of life you will wilt and die. Dream big or go home. You may never make it but you damn sure wont make it as a wallflower. You dont have to become an ego head but you do need to believe in yourself and that what you are doing is worth showing the world. Its not like you dont feel the fear its more like you pour it into your gas tank and mash the damn pedal to the floor. fear is a four letter word and so is death--oh wait, thats five..but anyways...Life is short and you have to be in it to win it...you may lose but you will be proud of yourself--at least your mom will be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor