Sunday, August 15, 2010

rebel

I was born a rebel. Actually, no I was a quiet and nice kid. But I got the rebel juice in my blood about 16. I decided at 16 that I was going to live my way or die trying. Talking to me was like talking to a brick wall. I am still the same. I am more stubborn than a mule. When I was a child I had a sandbox that was invaded by fire ants (texas) they stung me near to death. My mom heard me screaming and came to help but I wouldnt get out of the sandbox because the bastards were invading my space. My mom still laughs about this. Im stillsitting in the same sandbox..I call it life...dont mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor