Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reclaimed

I just took back 6 pieces of my glass art that were leased for two years by a nightclub. Now I can sell them. I think they are all sold. I cant believe its been two years....I had a very short amount of time to make all these pieces and somehow I did and I am happy with them...In each frame there were two LED strips that changed color with the music and beat. The whole club was wired to a central unit. It was a nice effect but in the end the club kept the LED lights, I tried to buy but they wouldnt sell...When I look at my own work the main thing I think of is the hair pulling deadline, the stress, the problems I had to solve...but I can still enjoy them. I hired an artist who I used to work for as an assistant to help. I dont think he like the tables turning but that is the way the big wheel spins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor