Sunday, August 8, 2010

reincarnation?

When I was a child I saw a show on the ancient sumerians. They showed the clay tablets they used to make. I think they were called cuniform or something. But when They showed the tablet I knew in my head that I used to make those. It rang a bell in my head that i could never explain. I simply knew in my heart that in another time I had been a scribe. In fact I went outside and made dozens of clay tablets with the same writing on it. I was 6 years old. I would bake the clay in the hot texas sun on pieces of tin. I guess I was an odd child. I do believe I was a scribe in a former life. I have always thought this, I just never told anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor