Wednesday, September 8, 2010

alex thinks

I was listening to a radio station tonight and they were talking about a case in California in which a man broke into a home and the homeowner shot him in the leg and then the burglar sued the homeowner---my thought was you aimed a little low me brother.....I would probably never own a gun, I am too accident prone but I am not big on being anyone's victim...I have a pretty good can of texas whoop ass when I need it but I am older now and fighting is dumb but if you break into my home, you will have major problems and I have a black belt in crazy----I would like to to thank my high school wrestling coach for making me understand the lesson in life that has allowed me to survive as an arteesto---never ever ever ever ever quit...thanks mr. ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor