Monday, September 27, 2010

baseball

Im watching a show about baseball on channel 13. I am fascinated by baseball because I dont watch it. All these fans talking about how it bonded them as father and son etc. I never watched baseball my dad. He didnt watch baseball. I was usually in my room alone drawing or wandering our farm with my head in the art clouds. I still dont watch baseball. I was forced to go to a game once so I could paint a book cover of yankee stadium and I i had a good time because I was fascinated by the green tone of the field it was a hyper real, nature as mankind wants it...controlled.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor