Friday, September 10, 2010

Bronx Zoo original cover art

This is a final cover that was used for the Bronz Zoo yellow page cover.  I found it when I was moving...It is for sale. I hope that I never promised to anyone, I am not even sure why I still have it....Probably fell behind a couch or bed...I try to get away with a lot and push my covers "into the strange" I dont like boring computer generic paintings, I like to try to slip in a bit of my surreal eye..sometimes the art director catches me and makes me friendly it up a bit..as I get older I like childrens books more and more--when I was younger I was too cool for childrens book...there are some great childrens book artists out there--some are my friends.

this is for sale

alexgardega@gmail.com for inquiries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor