Tuesday, September 14, 2010

full circle

Life is an artist and she paints in circles..when I was nine I was in my hometown newspaper for an art show..



Now it is decades later and I am in the same paper. This is an example of what I often speak of--if you hold something in your heart and head long enough it will manifest itself on a quantum level into your external reality. The truth is there is no difference between what is you and what is "out there" on a subatomic level it is all the same...all one...The problem is people are too afraid rationally to accept that it is really that easy to manifest thought into external reality because it is beyond rational thought. I got past that hurdle years ago and it was a big one...quantum mechanics has finally got science to the point where it can fit comfortably in the palm of the mystic and they can hold hands and be happy.



I have been writing a story in my head for a movie for years about my hometown cleburne texas and it falls into my lap...as peter gabriel once said:

"there are no accidents, round here..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor