Wednesday, September 15, 2010

gardega news

My glass art pieces arrive in colorado today 9:30AM, their time...That is a good thing, methinks.


Today I paint the Unisphere for the yellow pages, I think this is the 6th maybe 5th time I have painted that thingy...The unisphere is left over from the world's fair..it is the queens iconic image par- excellence! It is hard to paint but I have learned the structure by now.


I delivered my mural sketch yestersday for a roman mural--approved. 




and today sketchy folk finishes some art he has delayed--I will yell at his lazy butt to get it in gear..

I am getting better at keeping my wild mind in order and on track and making deadlines and to do first things first--that is key to art FIRST THINGS FIRST...what is URGENT and what is IMPORTANT..If you live your life right and do the important things and dont ignore them  then you will find less URGENT things to handle..when you ignore important stuff it turns to urgent and gets ugly fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor