Thursday, September 16, 2010

interview with myself

me:  How are you today?


me:  Excellent! I am making progress on deadlines, today I hope to finish painting of The Unisphere book cover. Also, my glass pieces arrived in Colorado, unbroken.

me: Jolly Good! 

me: I am just happy to be back in NYC and to be really busy with my art career.

me:  I pretty much missed the whole summer--one day off for the beach---but as huck finn said "that aint no thing"

me: I will be in colorado for Turkey day week, painting a mural that has been a bit of back and forth on scheduling.

me: Life is good...really good...I am sure there is a cross town bus with my name on it somwhere---all roses have their thorns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor