Thursday, September 23, 2010

Money and/or fame

If your goal in life is to seek fame, then you are a moron. I wouldnt mind being more famous as an artist..I already live in my own mind that I am famous but here is the deal..If you want to be famous for the sake of being famous, then you are an idiot, a fool. I would be willing to deal with fame if it paid the bills and allowed me to indulge in all my art fanatsy projects but I would rather just have money to do this. I dont like strangers approaching me ( I am a magnet for crazies of all stripes) I like to be left alone at brunch. If your mission is to be famous for your face etc I dont understand. I like to fly under the radar and be left alone by fellow humans and the gov. but If I could be a millionaire arteesto I would deal with it but I do like my own space.

does this make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor