Sunday, October 3, 2010

gardega update

Its 9 oclock on a sunday night. Im tired as hell. In my studio finishing sketches of st. joseph for 9 am review with mausoleum. I am exhausted and just want to sleep. MY hometown paper wrote an article about me that I have not seen..cleburne times review--god bless texas. I bought a biblical robe from a costume shop and forced my friend to pose in the middle of tompkin square park as saint joseph for my mausoleum commision--- He still has a beard from his time in afganistan so he was perfect. I have been threatened bodily harm not to post the pictures...Im no fool so I wont. I am going home and will get up at 5 to finish my sketches. I will be selling more work online soon if you want art then email me, Ill make it happen...god bless artists and fools.

alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor