Saturday, October 16, 2010

gotchya!

I couldnt help but take this photo...this guy was actually taking the number off the poster (which is actually just a movie promo) I feel bad because he caught me snapping him--anything for art.....yes he has a pen and paper in hand..My rule in life is you have to put art above all...If you are in a  hurry, you stop for art..if you have to miss a train to catch a photo or a sketch I dont even think about it anymore. My internal hard wiring has my brain prioritized to serve the god's of art...I'm always looking around me, scanning, watching faces...looking for light etc. Im like a thief trying to steal moments from the bitch thats called passing time. If you dont catch moments like a kid catching a frog you will miss the best things in life...they are all you have, in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor