Saturday, October 16, 2010

on the easel: by gardega



My art reflects my nature. Sometimes I am very dark and sometimes Im light and happy. I am like the weather and I change just as fast. On the left is a gift for my mom because she helped me get my new pad together--she is the best mom on the planet and I am blessed. It is a picture of mohonk in new paltz new york..this is where the Mohonk mountian house is--I can say that anyone who can should visit this place, it is paradise on earth. On the right is a painting called Lost souls: The drunkards. I paint a lot of painting based off the ideas of Lost souls--those poor people trapped in hell or purgatory. My ex hated them but a lot of people like them and so so I. it is already sold--- I like selling work before it dries. 


the mohonk mountain painting isnt done yet--that is why it is "on the easel"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor