Wednesday, November 3, 2010

glass etching update by gardega

Here is the rubber laid down on the glass. I refuse to use computers to cut my stencil. I do it all by hand which doubles my time. As picasso said "computers are useless they can only give us answers" In my life I am guided primarily by my gut and intuition. Some things I do make no sense to the linear thinking ones around me but I know they are right. I trust my gut and my instinct and I long ago gave up trying to rationalize certain things to other people. The greatest discoveries in science were made by accident and to me this shows that for all your planning i nthis world you still no very little. The black sections of this piece are where I have removed the rubber material and you see the glass exposed..off to the studio...deadlines...deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor