Sunday, December 5, 2010

alex paints a floor

blacklight fingers with fluorescent paint
I am doing a bunch of art work for a fashion house on 56th st We threw down a floor painting yesterday for the  "Miami Room" where the runway will be. They are hanging a bunch of my fine art in the place including an 8 foot lost souls painting that I will paint on location. It is a fun project and a nice group of people and a great space..today I am back to long island to work on a mural....then back tonight. The floor is going to have some UV/ blacklight to make the fluorescent paint glow...I had the director helping me with this floor so I cant take all the credit for it, those are her glowing fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor