Sunday, December 26, 2010

the christmas spirit

I was in a funk right up until friday (xmas eve) I laid down my reality like an old shirt and I went out in nYC during the day to try to find some spirit. I sat in a local haunt called doc watson's and ordered a wine. I told the barmaid "I am here to find the christmas spirit and Im not leaving until I do.." she laughed at me and served me a glass of wine...I dont watch sports but this came on ESPN and I found what I was looking for..




this kid gave me hope about life and art and humans.


I walked out a richer person (at least in spirit)


I would give up art in a second, everything, my brushes, my career if it would bring this kid back around to play baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor