Monday, December 6, 2010

gardega update

Today I have to go and paint a face of  Michelangelo's David on a floor..It is going to be funky and street arty and not a brain stretcher and then I have to go to the Mausoleum for a lunch meeting to discuss next window I am etching. I am worn out and yesterday I finally solved what is going to be painted on my long Island mural "stair wall" it is going to be leonardos workshop---kind of an alchemical workshop with some wine making stuff staring leonardo..I am actually going to find a person who looks like leonardo and have him photographed...You really need to get good reference in art. I am starting to document all my work etc in video so I lll compile once a week into my alex reality show of art insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor