Thursday, December 9, 2010

gardega update

Firstly, thanks Jim for the great selection of Cd's!--- He sends me cd's and I send him some art! it is a great trade because I barely know how to use an ipod and I need music to paint. I have made many friends out here on this thin raft called the world wide web. One day the spider called big brother will come out and eat all us flies but for now I am happy to live in the digital age and have friends all over the world I have never met. I am too lazy/ stupid to handle itunes and the like so I have CD's...does anyone use them still? I do...until I scratch them and they become beer coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor