Sunday, December 12, 2010

madoff

I feel bad for the madoff family. I really do. Now there is a 2 year old kid with no dad. thats sad. It is strange that the same day mark madoff killed himself my hot sauce was in the NY post. It kind of takes the fun out of the idea for me. I think I will put my hot sauce to bed, not sure. I wouldnt want to think the sauce was any source of sadness for someone who killed himself. I know it is only sauce and it is foolish to put too much weight to it but I dot like to upset people or to even consider that there is a chance that I was a possible source of sadness to someone on any level. I try to keep my karma very clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor