Monday, January 17, 2011

alexander's prediction

I predicted the collapse of the housing market, the collapse of the dollar and and the rise of precious metals many, many years ago. People and friends laughed at me---I didnt care, I have pity for fools, not contempt. I am after all, Gardega... By the way, the price of silver isnt rising---your dollar is shrinking, it is shrinking like the witch in the wizard of oz--the water thrown on the witch is the Debt and you cant even pay off the interest on this debt--the fed is borrowing hundreds of billions every few days..the dollar has as much hope as three legged frog on I95 during rush hour on a friday.
soon to be no more! We will soon have a global currency with special drawing rights or some such nonsense--this is already in the works. My next prediction is that there will be a major cyber attack to cripple the Internet and global Internet commerce and to keep us "safe" they will roll out a new version of the internet--internet two....Internet two will be the same except it wont be free like the Internet you use now..by free I mean free access to info. It will be a controlled corporate environment..It will be the cyber equivalent of a TGIF restaurant chain, crappy service and crappy food. But we will be safe--oh so very safe like a toddler on a tricycle with a helmet. welcome to Safemerica...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor