Friday, January 28, 2011

mural update

Clients son woke up screaming bloody murder at 4:30 am. I usually wake up at around 5 so it was basically an early alarm clock. He continued screaming until about 7am. Kids. Yesterday I helped client dig out his SUVS for two hours at 7am. In sneakers in 20 inches of snow. Woke me up, pretty good exercise. Tonight i have to go back to nyc...clean clothes, my own apt. Heaven. My client is learning my patterns. He knows if i have a bad day of painting to leave me be and he knows there will be some empty wine bottles in the morn. When I paint well it is a good thing. I get in a funk i cant explain when I cant get my groove in a painting...black clouds. Ive been that way since 16. Painting is brain surgery nor is that important but I take it very personally. I dont go through the motions. Anyways, back up the ladder. I think i beat the flu by working it out of me and I think I shoveled awway my back issues. Feel better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor