Saturday, February 26, 2011

4am thoughts

I woke up at 4am last night with a blistering hangover and I started to think about my favorite painting (the school of athens by raphael) I was thinking about the geometry of the masterwork. I think I have the geometry solved. The brain of gardega is Like a 1974 maroon gremlin car with a ferrari engine. It looks like shit but its under the hood that counts. My genius came from the streets, not from some brain dead professor dropping the worms of idiocy into my beak. Professors are dangerous people, they are uni bombers in twead. Beware of professors. The only true teacher is reality and nature, and raphael...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor