Friday, February 11, 2011

certified

I was cleaning my cabinet this morning..( I do things like that--- 6 am cleaning of my cabinets) So I see a sticker inside the cabinet that says "certified cabinet" I am so glad my cabinets are certified. I am not sure I would sleep quite right if they werent so. If they arent certified as cabinets, what are they? Fish tanks? And who is the guy that determines if it is a cabinet? "Hmmm, yep, it has a door and shelves! let me slap the ole certified sticker on her." does he get benefits at this job? Is he still alive? Maybe certified cabinets feel superior to non-certified cabinets...maybe its snob thing. One thing that is certified was the time you wasted reading this, you cant have that time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor