Friday, February 25, 2011

charlie sheen

By nature I am a libertarian. My hardwiring as a human has been constant since I was eight. My basic nature is leave me the hell alone. I dont care what you do, I dont judge what you do. I may comment about it but I respect each persons individual path. I believe that men should be left to their own devices to create their own reality and no god, or government or empire should interfere witht his personal freedom. For some reason artists tend to have a herd mentality which is, to me, antithetical to being a free and creative human. I ask nothing from anyone except to be left alone to create my art and reality as I see it. I am a bit dismayed that so many people are judging charlie sheen, he has the right to live as he sees fit. This is essential to a free society. Humans are generally afraid of life and the idea of living free from the chains of society or others peoples accusing eyes is too much. Men cant handle freedom, it is a horrifying notion and that is why men spend half their lives constructing their own cages and the other half of their lives living in their cages. To go with the flow, to conform, to not rock the boat, this is the way of most people and it is the way of sheep. This is also why humans have always killed their saviours. Time to paint.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor