Tuesday, February 1, 2011

daily ramble

worlds oldest woman dies at 115. Imagine living to an age where your age wouldnt be a half-bad IQ.. (not for me but for you, of course) Only in ancient Atlantis did people live to my IQ but that is another matter. Notice that she still has smiling eyes...The key to life is to keep laughing. Dont lose the magic that once stirred you to draw on the walls as a child. She said her secret was not eating junk food, minding her own business and her faith. I fail on all three fronts here. Had a dream there was a crowd someone got a tattoo and they would jump up and everytime they would jump up the crowd would roar about the tattoo..when I awoke there was the sound of a car tire that was spinning as they were stuck in the snow...that noise entered into my brain and was the crowd cheering part of my dream. strange that the brain can convert an external noise into its dreams and use it like an artist picking up an old tire off the street and making art of it. Then for some reason one of my exes was in my dream, one I dont speak to anymore..so odd.  Im still sick but I am back to brooklyn to etch saints. god help me. well, as roger waters once said:

History is short, 
the sun is just a minor star,
a poor man sells a kidney in some colonial bazarre
Ce sera sera
Is that your new Ferrari car?
Nice, but I think I'll wait for the F50


I am not anti rich, I am anti me not being rich..then again I am happy...A lot of rich people arent happy...In art school I failed art history and philosophy because I got so interested with specific topics I wouldnt do my homework or take the tests. If you are rich and you are not free then you are poor..But I digress, or regress, or progress...there was a point somewhere but they (points) are elusive things and overrated  wise man once said he climbed a mountain because it "was there" I climb mountains that "arent there" this is a a greater challenge because it is un-nec-a-sarry...most people are hard wired for logic, they have no room for anything else..I pity those people.

Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me 
 


j. buffet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor