Sunday, February 27, 2011

IQ

See this IQ chart? My IQ isn't even on there. So I am literally "off the chart" send me money and cans of spam. I dont charge for my genius but I damn well should...the first person to send me a can of spam will get a full oil painting painted by my genius..here is my address..409 east 74th street 3b NYC 10021

The gov should pay for people with genius IQ's to just be...just to walk around and think..genius should never have to toil in day jobs. Geniuses are like the village shaman, they will heal humanity. They gave us lightbulbs and tube socks. Most people are modest. Modesty annoys me, I like to sing my own name when I walk alone down the streets of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor