Sunday, February 27, 2011

wall murals nyc: by gardega

I am never happy with my own work. All I ever see is my own defects. When flowers look in the mirror they only see the warts...For some reason I am happy with this painting. I only had two days to paint it. I look at everything as a time battle. Paintings are only done when you have to hand them off. I can noodle a painting for another 10 years. Because of this I look at art like this "not a bad job for the time you had" All my illustrations are like that. 5 am deadline panics delivered still wet. This wall has a certain something I like. I can see the flaws but I got myself in the zone a bit. Art is like the DMV..... NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor