Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a memory while flossing

I had a random memory while I was flossing my teeth at 4 AM this morning.  I had an english professor named Mrs. Frank in college who stopped me in the hall at the end of the year..She told me " Alex, you are one of the best writers I have ever had in all my years as a teacher, In fact I think you could be a published writer but you never turned in one assignment, so I am going to have to give you a D. " I said "thank you very much" and told her she was a great teacher and I loved her class and "Dont worry, I failed art history and I used to correct my professor when he tried to pretend he knew more about the Renaissance than I did   " I hugged her goodbye and walked down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor