Friday, April 1, 2011

alex says

I am  sorry for my rude entry about "stupid people" on top of a really stressful run of art someone broke 5,000 dollars worth of my art that took me a long time to make and could have easily been protected and not shattered. I try to take a high and noble road in life but it is sometimes tested beyond my capacity for patience. My real point is not "stupid people" it is people in life who just dont do the right thing and take care of business and commitments and I guess those who dwell in that realm of barely responsible action and sloth have their own hell to deal with. Some days are diamonds and some days are stone.. I am seriously thinking about getting out of glass altogether...Ill just have to paint like a man whose life depends on it (as it does)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor