Thursday, April 7, 2011

alex update

I hit a milestone on my screenplay yesterday---60 pages are done out of 120..this is the  halfway point I have fought for for a long time!  Those first 60 pages were tough as hell...figuring out the structure was a nightmare battle.  May 1 is the deadline for re-write. We have funding,  a director and all the pieces are falling into place. I have a gut feeling this movie is going to get made and everyone is ready to roll. The only thing I can do is to write the best movie I can, after that I can only pray it turns out well.  I am going to play a cameo role, either a cop or a junkie..more fun to play a junkie. Then again, If I  play an undercover cop I wont have to cut my hair...The only cop stories that interest me etc.. are true ones. I hate cop dramas, never watch them. I dont even read fiction much anymore (aside from the classics), I like non-fiction. For me it is either complete hobbit-land fantasy or gritty reality..no in- betweens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor