Tuesday, April 19, 2011

alex update

I am worn out, shot, exhausted and tired. Need a vacation..third window is up.. mural is only three or four days more worth of work..then I am painting a mural in his home theater and exercise room. I am really starting to feel the stress of months without a day off.  The pace is getting to me but I cant complain in  todays world a lot of people are in much worse stress. I had a meeting last night about having a show in shanghai. Looks like It will happen which is great news. Never been to china or the orient.I am really looking at the wrap up of my serious projects fairly soon.It feels good to see some light through  the etched window of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor