Saturday, April 9, 2011

the social network

I watched this movie tonight. I never really watch movies, I do other things while they are on..I painted a very random picture while it was on...(see above) I know it isnt great but I am dead worn out and I just wanted a brush in my hand and some bright colors...The colors work...They are childrens book colors. I added my trade mark horseshoe crab on the grass. I hope god doesnt mind, I am neither religious nor am I sacrilegious...I am an artist trying to enjoy line and form and color and philosophy. that s all. time for bed...That bratty rich kid stole facebook, one day you have to answer to someone and you dont have to be religious to get this truth..all karma comes back to you and karma hates thieves, liars and cheats. keep a clean soul and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor