Thursday, April 28, 2011

update

After 6 months of hard labor, (half of which was me painting a ceiling mural from a step ladder) I will pack up my brushes and paints on sunday and return to NYC. I saw the marathon through and I am only only a little worse for the wear. My back and neck will recover as it always does...I wear ben gay like cologne these days. It is the secret color in my paint kit. I was hoping to finish by friday But to make things perfect, Ill need until sunday. The ending will be bittersweet and anticlimatic as I return next month to paint a mural in the home theater. The journey began with a single brush stroke and will end with the same. I will have everything shot professionally soon. The homeowner joked in dec. And asked me what I would like for easter dinner. Neither of us expected it to take this long. Most days I was on a ladder by 7:30 am and done late at night. I could have had a helper but I cant find anyone reliable or good so I go it alone. Im never happy with my own work, it can always be better. I am happy I saw the puppy through until it was done. Viva gardega!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor