Friday, April 29, 2011

working methods

I am one of those artists who work out of chaos. I try to make beauty out of chaos. My methods arent the most organized and sometimes after 12 hours my setup looks like a warzone but in the end I try to make my work (if on canvas for a gallery or a wall for a client) as great as I can. I have known many a super neat and anal artist whose work has as much life as week old sushi. Even in my chaos I make very few errors of spilling paint or the like. I am always aware of whats going on because i have to always be thinking steps ahead. Sometimes I can find my palette so ill use tinfoil taped to cardboard. Whatever gets the job done. You can organize and method your way until the cows come home...I believe in getting shit done...whatever it takes...excuse my french
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor