Saturday, May 7, 2011

other peoples blogs

When I look at other people's blogs they are always very nice and professionally done...Mine looks like a cheap carnival or a clown drunk in the bar after the circus is over. But when I read most peoples blogs they bore me..they talk about food and pet photos and vacations and they are only updated once a year or totally forgotten.slackers... I wished I had a more professional looking blog. I wouldnt know how to use it. I am a creature of habit and I have had the same thing since 2007. It fits me like an old faded pair of jeans, after all I am just an art clown in the circus called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor