Monday, May 9, 2011

the wonder of the internet

 I recently had a painting published in a magazine in Brazil. They found me online and used my painting to illustrate the floods they have recently experienced. For all the horrors of modern life, The internet is still a wonder to me. Some art student sent me a comment..very nice to get such things.




Congratulations for your work.

I am a subscriber of the Journal Piauí and when I saw his work printed on page 44, illustrating this sad story about the tragedy of Freiburg, I was extremely shocked.
I loved his work and looked over his work, are extremely strong and expressive.

My name is B., a student of art education, 21 years old, Brazilian, worried about my country and new admirer of his work.

Again, congratulations!

PS: I'm using Google because I'm not very good at English.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor