Wednesday, June 22, 2011

alex

I have a big week until sunday..have to try to finish a whole saint window for installation. After 6 months of work, Im past my deadlines...broke numerous pieces that is the way the big wheel spins sometimes. glass breaks and that is life. Once this window is in I have to hit the ground running on my Shanghai show. July first I will go into my studio...I will emerge tanless in december with about 40 pieces. I will try to have some mental breaks and a few beach days to keep sane. I just have to put my head down and get his stuff done. I may videotape the process of my entire show and put videos online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor