Wednesday, June 15, 2011

do as I say, not as I do

The powers that be want to tell us how to eat..what to eat, how much to eat...they know whats best for us--from bloomberg to The Obamas, we are told how to be healthy, to eat our bean sprouts. Our chain smoker in chief is constantly shoving garbage food into his mouth..I wouldn't care about this one bean if I wasn't being told how I am supposed to live and eat. There is one thing in this world that boils my blood and that is hypocrites. Here our prez eats his second chili dog in one sitting while his wife tours the world and tells us to eat tofu. The elites are above us, they dont have to follow what they preach on the right or the left. we are the sheeple, we must be lead.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394099/Obama-eats-2-chili-dogs-fries-day-wife-Michelle-unveils-new-dietary-guide.html

I am not sure why I have such a built in hatred of hypocrisy--I have always had it since I can remember..eat your tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor