Friday, June 24, 2011

supplies, supplies , supplies

I am an art supply junkie. Most of my friends have jumped ship from real art supplies into the computer world of zeros and ones but I still love the traditional papers, canvases and paints. I am a kid in a candy store when I buy supplies...If you wonder how much the supplies in this picture cost Ill give you a hint..just one of those brushes alone cost 40 dollars. I use Series Seven Windsor and Newton brushes, they are made with angel hair. I dont mess around with my supplies. Spending a lot in supplies makes me do two things--One, think about the vacation I could have taken and Two makes me work that much harder. Good supplies force you to step up your game to your A game. No messing around, you are a PRO-Feshinalisto. The problem with computer art is that you have no originals to sell, you only have "print outs..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor