Saturday, October 3, 2015

Africa Mural Study


Here is a rough sketch layout for a new Palm Beach mural.  I always keep my initial sketches rough as you never know where a client's visual head is at. There is no point in starting out with a finished/ refined sketch only to find out you are on a different planet than your client. This mural obviously is African themed. It will be fun to paint as I have never painted Africa, I have painted a lot of zoo book covers so I have painted most of the animals Ill need to render for this piece.  

1 comment:

  1. According to me the skill of singing and drawing is a great wish who have get from god. How the lines can makes a fascinating picture. Here it comes true again. Great work and do better next time than this. You deserves a great appreciation from all.

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor