Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Dark Side of Fame! The haters!!

I always keep my blog upbeat and positive! I like a clean ship! I recently gained worldwide press and I got so much hate mail I found it hilarious so I had to share it. I guess people in moms basement without jobs really need a way to spend their time! Please understand this all cracks me up, im far too handsome to be upset my such things...I hope you find it as funny as I do, plus its a diversion from my easel for a bit.



TRACEE WU from Indiana writes: a bunch of negative stuff about me


Justin Leu from Omaha Nebraska wrote on my painting website:

"I hope you and your fragile male ego lose business."



I blame my generation for giving everyone participation trophies!! 

Now back to being famous, haters waste my genius time...

1 comment:

  1. Love how you triggered the irrational and the beta bois. Seeing them howl in offense cracks me up

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor