Monday, October 22, 2007

air compressor


I thought I would give a glimpse into the glass studio and the equipment it takes to make glass art. This is a serious air compressor that is crucial because without enough air you will have more headaches than I can mention and want to smash your project in frustration. I spent over half my professional life with cheaper compressors that never gave enough air flow (which is probably why I will die young from stress. ) As you can see my glass studio is not a comfy/ cozy place with cappuccino machines and cute secretaries, I guess in a way I like the challenge of trying to make beauty and art in a dirty Brooklyn warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor