Sunday, October 21, 2007

ophelia study


Here is a study for my glass piece known as Ophelia. I am re-carving her this week for a miami art gallery. This week I will also finish The Media Apostles (last supper), the meal has grown a bit cold so I will warm up the meal in the microwave of genius which is a useless appliance without hard work, courage, and constant dedication to the craft of making art. Now that someone has been commenting about my grammar and punctuation I care less about it and find myself even more focused on making art that will stand the test of time and not be lost among the slop of modernism or empty but well punctuated grammar or purposeless prose. -- They have discovered dali's DNA on hospital feeding tubes so I am very happy about that odd fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor