Friday, November 28, 2008

watercolor of the day---by gardega


Whenever I venture back to my parents I go through dozens of my "pack rat" bins I own and dig through them to find stuff. I have about 50 bins full of things that other people would never understand. I save old magazines, articles, old sketches---- anything I think I may be able to use one day. I try to throw things out but I have a hard time. I found this sketch on turkey day. It was a watercolor I made for a mural proposal for an architect years ago.


If you want to purchase this it is $100.00 dollars. I set up the blog today to accept cards and paypal.. Not sure if it works yet. feel free to try.

watercolor on paper 8 x10 roughly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor