Wednesday, October 28, 2009

acclimation

If you follow the news media and you are a media junkie ( like myself) you start to notice trends. I am noticing a big trend towards convincing people not to eat meat. Today on CNN there is a big article about eating animals and how it is making us sick. I see articles like this regularly, now. I notice that eventually these articles lead up to something over time (usually over years) such as the total ban on eating meat, The adoption of the nanny state or the installation of state controlled thermostats into your home via smart grid technology (its already here.) The trick is to get you acclimated using the media gradually and over time so when the hammer is lowered it is barely noticed. This is acclimation. It is propaganda and on some levels and (dare I say it) psychological warfare on many levels. If you dont eat meat that is fine. The "state" telling me not to eat meat is not fine. Eventually we as humans will be given a number by the govt. this will be our "carbon footprint number" and just as in Norway peoples income is public knowledge---Your carbon footprint will be public knowledge. Carbon footprint is a bunch of nonsense anyways as it is just another way to keep people in control and tax people. I am a fan of meat and I will continue to be a meat eater regardless of what the nanny state tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor