Thursday, October 29, 2009

I saw a guy hosing down the sidewalk in the pouring rain yesterday. There are are many mysteries in this world and I am okay with most of them. I dont understand astrophysics and I dont need to know what pills nancy pelosi is on. I can sit well with the mysteries of life. I do not understand why some people stop in doorways and look lost so you have to wait for them to untie the gordion knot of confusion in their own head. And then when you go to the cash machine the person in front of you is all done but they stand there all fogged and glazed waiting for things unknown. It is not a slot machine , coins will not roll out, you are done you have receipt--you can go now.

there are more things between heaven and hell than are dreamt of in your philosophy, horatio....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor